Start: As soon as possible.
Scope of The Role
A Client Support Executive is responsible for the administrative support to the client service team who ensures client retention and revenue generation across a portfolio of managed and optimised clients.
A Client Support Executive will assist and support in different responsibilities and functions to our clients, ensuring that all financial and management tasks are set and running correctly in our platform to meet our clients’ requirements.
A Client Support Executive is an expert in our technology and the base of everything the client service team does, meeting deadlines, record keeping and being proactive in solving any problems that could impact the advertising activity.
You’re a passionate about technology, advertising and very data management. You are a quick learner and willing to do own learning to understand a process and procedure until it’s effectively completed. You retain information quickly and you can come up with solutions in a timely manner when facing challenges.
You are proactive and have strong analytical skills. You are also good at building relationships and working with different teams and different management styles. You are looking to apply your administrative skills in a technology company, and you excel in organisation and planning skills, being able to prioritise and reply to queries in a professional manner.
- Respond to client enquiries in an efficient and professional manner within agreed service level agreements (SLAs) whilst maintaining quality
- Document and undertake all client requirements, ensuring accurate records are maintained
- Management of invoicing administration
- Monitor and audit the performance of programs via Tradedoubler’s proprietary reporting intelligence suite
- Manage the deployment of: (a) marketing creative (advertisements), (b) affiliate communications (newsletters), (c) offers (voucher codes), and (d) commissions
- Ensure the consistent delivery of projects within set timeframes
- Identification of client development opportunities
- Promotion of partnerships, offers and events between key web sites and advertisers
- Working to monthly and quarterly targets on a market and a team level
- Minimum 6 -10 months of experience in an administrative job (internship experience counts)
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Technical and analytical skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Task orientated, methodical and organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A good team player
- Customer service minded
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Computer literacy – competent with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
Competitive for the market
If you are interested in applying for this open position, please send your cover letter, CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org