Scope of the Role
An Account Executive is responsible for client retention and revenue generation across a portfolio of managed and optimised local and international clients.You will own the client relationship and will be responsible for developing and deploying account plans for their managed client portfolio. Commercial awareness, negotiation skills and the ability to identify and drive business development opportunities are some of the key skills that we are looking for in this role. Also, an Account Executive work closely with local and international publisher teams to continuously have the best possible publisher and traffic mix for the programs in their portfolios.
You’re a passionate about client service, technology, advertising and very data driven. You are confident, willing to learn and to grow in our organisation, you retain information quickly and you can come up with solutions in a timely manner when facing challenges.
You are proactive and have strong analytical skills. You are also good at building relationships based on trust and working remotely with different teams. You are looking to continue your career in digital marketing and enjoy planning strategies to support clients to improve their performance.
· Understand and plan according to the business objectives of each client in a portfolio
· Build the marketing strategy and offer products to clients
· Report on client KPIs and make recommendations for growth
· Closely monitor all programs on a daily basis and be proactive if accounts are under-delivering to take action in a timely manner
· Propose new publisher recruitment and ask for support from the publisher team if needed
· Work with Account Manager on seeking opportunities to grow clients
· Be the first line of support for your client portfolio and publishers connected to their programs
· Support Account Manager on creating & presenting forecast, optimisation and development plans for clients
· Align with advertiser support to make sure that all support tasks, such as newsletters, banner upload etc. are done efficiently
· Book exposure/ placements when there is a new campaign
· Ensure that all client details, actions and administration are updated in our CRM system
· Manage account receivables and follow up when payments are late
· Promote and sell new product development features to your portfolio of clients
· Deliver against specific KPIs including monthly GP and revenue targets and profitability.
· Minimum 6 – 12 months of experience as an Account Executive or Marketing Assistant in digital marketing, preferably performance marketing or programmatic advertising
· Preferred candidates with work experience in the industry but we also welcome recent graduates from in Marketing studies with work placement experience.
· Basic knowledge of online marketing
· Analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to analyse trends and take actions
· Understanding of competitors and the industry
· Proactivity and detail orientation
· Excellence in building relationships and working with different teams and clients
· Commercial awareness, confidence and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Experience in coordinating and managing a portfolio of clients
· Great team player with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
· Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Competitive for London
If you are interested in applying for this open position, please send your cover letter, CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org