Dress-for-less now live in the Netherlands and DACH
We are very pleased to announce that the dress-for-less program has now started in four European markets. dress-for-less has chosen Tradedoubler to be its exclusive partner for affiliate marketing. The program has now launched in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Founded in 1999, dress-for-less is the leading online fashion designer outlet in Germany and Europe. With international labels and trendy brands such as Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Pepe Jeans and Diesel, dress-for-less proves their strong fashion competence. dress-for-less offers discounts of up to 70 % on many high-quality essentials, fashionable classics and trendy items. In addition to fashion for men and women, the large selection of shoes and accessories is also convincing. Every day, customers expect new and stylish fashion highlights – always reduced by up to -70%.
“We are very excited to re-start working with dress-for-less in our public network! After a long and successful cooperation in our private network, we are happy to also present dress-for-less to our public network publishers and to our influencers in Metapic! It’s great to be the performance marketing partner of choice for such an attractive brand, and we will strongly focus our expertise to bring the program to the next level and drive even greater results for them,” comments Claudia Batschi-Rota, Country Manager Germany and Austria.
Why should you promote dress-for-less?
Benefits for you:
- Compensation for sales and leads
- Up to 10% provision
- Average cart value over 150 Euro
- 30 day cookie lifetime
- Marketing materials, including banner images and product feeds, ready to use
- Possibility of exclusive deals with customized marketing materials
- Weekly affiliate newsletter with updated information on sales and offers
- Great start promotions for all publishers with attractive CPO increases of up to 10%!
- Attractive Mother’s Day vouchers for all publishers with high discounts
Do you want to promote this program? Then you can apply here for the program in: