The shareholders of TradeDoubler AB (publ), reg. no. 556575-7423, have been summoned to an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on Thursday 11 February 2016, at 10.00 am, at the company’s premises on Birger Jarlsgatan 57A, 7th floor, Stockholm.
Reworld Media S.A. proposes the following to the Extraordinary General Meeting:
– that Björn Kristiansson, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, is elected as the chairman of the Meeting;
– that the number of ordinary members of the Board of Directors shall amount to five without any deputies;
– that the remuneration to the Board of Directors shall remain unchanged in accordance with the resolution adopted at the Annual General Meeting 2015;
– that compensation is not awarded to members of the Board of Directors who are employed by the Tradedoubler group;
– that compensation, if agreed separately with TradeDoubler AB, may be invoiced by a company fully owned by the member. In such event, the invoiced compensation shall be increased with an amount corresponding to social security contributions and value added tax;
– that the following persons are elected as ordinary members of the Board of Directors: Pascal Chevalier (re-election); Gautier Normand (re-election); Nils Carlsson (new election); Jérémy Parola (new election) and Erik Siekmann (new election);
– that Pascal Chevalier is re-elected chairman of the Board of Directors.
The complete proposal including presentation of the proposed board members is available at the company’s website: www.tradedoubler.com. Copies of the documents will be sent without charge to shareholders that so request and state their address.
Reworld Media S.A.
For more information, please contact:
Tel : +33 6 09 16 72 75
Tradedoubler is an international leader in performance-based digital marketing and technology. Founded in Sweden in 1999, Tradedoubler pioneered affiliate marketing in Europe and remains the most successful pan-European performance marketing company, combining strategic international insight with detailed in-country expertise. It helps 2,000 advertisers achieve their business goals through its high quality network of 140,000 publishers and was the first to offer an integrated e- and m-commerce offering to help advertisers extend their online programmes to users on mobile devices.
Tradedoubler is committed to close collaboration with each customer, helping them to generate revenue and succeed on a national and international scale. Among Tradedoubler’s advertisers are American Express, ClubMed, Disney, Expedia and CDON. The share is listed on Nasdaq OMX on the Stockholm Exchange. More information can be found on www.tradedoubler.com