Are you like us and enjoy working with the latest technology to build modular scalable micro service systems? Then Tradedoubler may be the place for you. We are looking for a Oracle Database developer with experience in building high-performing and scalable applications that provide high availability and low response time throughout the world. You will be a part of a highly skilled team and continue the development of Tradedoubler’s future platform based on the very latest technology.
We offer a stimulating work environment with varying work tasks which you greatly influence. The work environment is creative and collaborative and our flat organizational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. We offer an environment where the business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognized. Thanks to our broad product portfolio and European presence we can offer interesting career opportunities.
Together with your colleagues you will have the possibility to greatly influence the technical development and the development of our products. You will contribute in everything from design and architecture to implementation, test, maintenance and support of our Oracle database.
- Continuously design, develop and deploy new services with focus on high availability, high performance, low latency and scalability.
- Provide senior technical leadership for our Oracle database
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Contribute as a member of a highly competent and cross functional team
- At least 4 years of experience as a database developer.
- Excellent PL/SQL language skills.
- Knowledge of data partitioning and SQL performance tuning.
- You have worked with scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- It’s beneficial if you have experience from:
- Other databases such as SQL Server or MySQL.
- Java development.
- Shell scripting.
- Migration tools like Flyway or Liquibase.
- Micro service technologies like Docker.
- Cloud deployments, either in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) or in AWS using Oracle RDS.
- It’s also beneficial if you have experience from online marketing and/or e-commerce.
- You do quickly pick up an understanding of the business you are working with and are able to convert that knowledge into technical solutions that fulfil client needs.
- You take action and are used to drive your own ideas.
- You enjoy working in high performing teams with skilled co-workers.
Why work at Tradedoubler?
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why we should consider you for this role to [email protected]