Are you a motivated and self-driven person who appreciates a good work-life balance? Do you enjoy working with the latest technology to build modular scalable Microservices? Then Tradedoubler is definitely the right place for you !
We currently seeking for a Senior Java Engineer who have experience with high-performing and scalable applications. You will be part of a highly skilled team and continue the development of Tradedoubler’s platform based on the latest technology and trends. You will work in a team where the solution architecture is strongly considered and together with your team you will ensure that the underlying IT architecture delivers the capabilities that address current and future business needs.
We offer a stimulating work culture with varying work tasks which you greatly influence. The working ambiance is creative, collaborative and our flat organizational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. We offer an environment where the business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognized. Thanks to our broad product portfolio and European presence we can offer interesting career opportunities.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Java
- Have an eye for quality and care about sound engineering practices such as automated testing.
- You have experience of writing user-friendly and solid APIs
- You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- Familiar with Linux
- Very good analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Re-engineer and improve software for our core business exposed as REST APIs
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Be a member of a highly competent and cross functional team
- Write high quality software
It’s beneficial if you:
- Have experience from online marketing and/or e-commerce
- Java 8 and above, Spring Framework, Docker, Jenkins and Git
- Knowledge about Clean Code
Why work at Tradedoubler?
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why we should consider you for this role to [email protected]