Would you like to take part of the transformation of Tradedoubler’s tracking solution and be a major contributor in developing our platform with modern technology and architecture?
We are looking for a java backend developer with experience in building high-performing and scalable software that handle massive amounts of transactions.
You will be a part of our tracking team and continue the development of the best performance marketing tracking system around. Joining the team now gives you a great opportunity to influence what the future of online tracking will look like. In short you will be part of a high performing team working with our most important asset using the very latest technology to support massive volumes of data and transactions at a very high speed. We offer a stimulating work environment with varying work tasks which you greatly influence. The work environment is creative and collaborative and our flat organizational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. We offer an environment where the business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognized. Thanks to our broad product portfolio and European presence we can offer interesting career opportunities.
- Build a globally distributed low-latency system that collects massive amounts of user events online
- Write software for real-time analysis of events for our core business
- Be a member of highly competent team
- Write software with high quality
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 4-8 years of experience in the Java language
- Comfortable of running your software in Linux
- Have an eye for quality and care about sound engineering practices such as automated testing
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code
- You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
It’s beneficial if you
- Have experience from high transactional systems like finance, gaming betting or similar
- Have experience in cloud development like AWS, GCP and Kubernetes
Why work at Tradedoubler?
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.