As a Second Line Support team member, you will work to provide support to TradeDoubler’s markets across Europe. Your job is to resolve support issues via email, informing local First Line Support in their respective markets and make SQL queries against Oracle database.
In the role you will need good knowledge of our system and work closely with Java and database developers. You are involved in ongoing projects for the improvement and streamlining of support work from First Line Support to Third Line Support.
- Create, run and optimize SQL queries against a live database
- Support colleagues with product related technical queries
- Generate custom reports for clients using SQL queries
- First line of analysis for bugs reporting
- Advice to clients on best practice, creation of new documentation where necessary
- Preparing and perform training/coaching sessions
- Be responsible for undertaking project work across the team – participation in reference groups, training and testing on new functionality etc.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Strong SQL – PL/SQL knowledge
- Strong understanding of HMTL, XML/XSL
- Basic understanding of digital marketing (CPL, CPA, CPM, CPC)
- Experience of working in a client support role
- Knowledge of principal networking protocols
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Likes to solve problems
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Result driven
- Proactive and take initiative
Why work at Tradedoubler?
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.