Tradedoubler is looking for a brilliant Sales Manager to join the Italian Sales team. Your key objective is to support Tradedoubler Sales Team in growing New Business and Existing Clients.
- Collect brief from clients/agencies in order to support Sales Team for commercial proposals
- New Business Development
- Work on benchmarks and market trends analysis to support Sales Team for new business activities
- Represent Tradedoubler during conf call/meeting with Clients/Agencies
- Help Sales Team for the creation of presentations and contract documents
- Help Sales Team on Accounting activities on existing Clients/Agencies to maintain/grow business
- Fill in and update of Clients/Agencies data in our CRM
- Manage a Portfolio Client/Agency
What you’ll need to succeed
- Knowledge of main leverages and KPIs Digital adv solutions and performance marketing principles
- Consultancy and Commercial approach
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and open to change workflows, as needed by the business
- Language skill: Italian speaker, proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Capacity of planning, monitoring and reaching goals
- Capacity of negotiation and prioritization
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics will be a plus.
Are you the right person for us? Send now your application to Gianpaolo!
Founded in Sweden in 1999 and listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm in 2005, Tradedoubler is a leading international Performance Marketing company, which bases results on high quality technology and expertise.
Tradedoubler manages performance marketing programs in more than 80 countries, including Italy, and has approximately 300 employees worldwide.