Are you like us and , enjoy working with the latest technology to build modular scalable micro service systems? Then Tradedoubler may be the place for you. We are looking for two Java developers with experience in building high-performing and scalable applications that provide high availability and low response time throughout the world. You will be a part of a highly skilled team and continue the development of Tradedoubler’s future platform based on the very latest technology. You will work in a team where the solution architecture is strongly considered and together with your team you will ensure that the underlying IT architecture delivers the capabilities that address current and future business needs.
We offer a stimulating work environment with varying work tasks which you greatly influence. The work environment is creative and collaborative and our flat organisational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. We offer an environment where the business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognised. Thanks to our broad product portfolio and European presence we can offer interesting career opportunities.
- Re-write and improve software for our core business exposed as REST APIs
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Be a member of a highly competent and cross functional team
- Write high quality software
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of Java.
- Have an eye for quality and care about sound engineering practices such as automated testing.
- You have experience of writing user-friendly and solid APIs
- You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- Familiar with Linux
- Very good analytic skills
It’s beneficial if you:
- Have experience from online marketing and/or e-commerce
- Familiar with Java 8, Spring Boot 2 and Git Flow.
- Familiar with OAuth2
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Have experience with container technologies (Docker)
- Have experience with API design specifications (OpenAPI)
- Knowledge about Clean Code
Why work at Tradedoubler?
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.