We are looking for an ace front end developer with an entrepreneurial spirit, an eye for design
and an interest in creating the best user experience humanly possible for our picky users.
At Metapic you will be part of a small and growing international team within the umbrella of a
larger organization. You will experience the startup energy and the security of a noted company.
You will be given ownership and freedom together with a strong responsibility to forge our
• Own the front end development of our services; web app, distributed app, admin
• Own design of the user experience
• Own graphical design of the interfaces, if needed order design work from external part
• Run workshops with team to develop front end product roadmap together with product
• Coordinate with sales team on user needs
• Meet with users in person to understand their needs
• Basic knowledge in vue and angular
• An eye for design
• Experience in designing entire user flows a big plus
• University education a plus
• Self sufficient team player
Metapic is a fast-growing marketing startup. We build innovative tools for digital creatives and
advertisers. Our recent acquisition by Tradedoubler helps us grow our Nordic business with local
offices in major markets across Europe – UK, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France
Metapic works with 35 000 digital creatives and 1 100 ecommerce stores in the Nordics.
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its
clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their
online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of
online publishers monetise their websites.
Why work at Metapic?
Working at Metapic is stimulating, challenging and fun. You will be part of a small startup within
a larger organization. At Metapic you will have the opportunity to have great impact in what we
do. You will learn and build the future of digital marketing together with influencers and online
Together with Tradedoubler we are an international company with offices in nine European
countries and with plans to expand into other regions during the next year. Our employees come
from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity,
communication and idea sharing is highly valued.
What are you waiting for? Come and join us.