Scope of The Role
An Account Manager is responsible for client retention and revenue generation across a portfolio of managed and optimised local and international clients.
An Account Manager owns the client relationship and is responsible for developing and deploying account plans for their managed client portfolio. Commercial awareness, negotiation skills and the ability to identify and drive business development opportunities are some of the key skills that we are looking for in this role.
Account Managers work closely with local and international publisher teams to continuously have the best possible publisher and traffic mix for the programs in their portfolios.
You’re a results-driven professional, with strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness, prepared to embrace our values “Collaborative, Analytical, Optimistic, Determined, and Daring”, and always able to take the initiative and be proactive.
You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Able to handle pressure and passionate about Marketing. At TradeDoubler we all work as one team, so you will be ready work be a team player, adding value to our business.
· Understand and plan according to the business objectives of each client in a portfolio
· Understand and adapt our products to client tracking capabilities and opportunities
· Report on client KPIs and make recommendations for growth
· Closely monitor all programs on a daily basis and be proactive if accounts are under-delivering to take action in a timely manner
· Be proactive with action plans and proposals of new publisher recruitment
· Seek opportunities to grow clients from a managed to a more profitable optimised program
· Be the first line of support for your client portfolio and publishers connected to their programs
· Complete client mapping, understanding who is responsible for different budgets, for example programmatic, search, display etc.
· Create & present forecast, optimisation and development plans for clients
· Deliver against specific client’s KPIs and revenue targets and profitability.
· Promote and sell new product development features to your portfolio of clients Align with advertiser support to make sure that all support tasks, such as newsletters, banner upload etc. are done efficiently
· Ensure that all client details, actions and administration are updated in our CRM system
· Manage account receivables and follow up when payments are late
· Minimum two years’ experience in digital marketing account management, preferably performance marketing or programmatic advertising
· At least 1 year of experience in Affiliate Marketing
· Strong knowledge of online marketing
· Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to analyse trends and take actions
· Excellence in building relationships and working with different teams and clients
· Demonstrable influencing skills and commercial awareness
· Experience in coordinating and managing a portfolio of clients
· Confidence, communication skills with proven oral and written presentation skills
· Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
· Solutions orientation with strong problem-solving skills
· Management skills with the ability to mentor small teams
· Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and CRM
Competitive for London
If you are interested in applying for this open position, please send your cover letter, CV and reference to email@example.com