Tradedoubler Update on Covid-19
The coronavirus crisis takes new turns every day, whilst Tradedoubler monitors the situation in each country. Considering the current situation and advice from different countries, most of our employees are working from home. This ensures our social duty to contain the spread of the virus and protect the health of our employees.
What does this mean?
We will be working from home for an indefinite time as it’s hard to predict how long this will last or how the virus will develop in each country. Depending on the situation we can give you further insights in the nearer future. However, working from home will not change our approach to provide market-leading performance marketing. Our employees are still available on the usual communication channels and able to help at any time! We will continue to stay in touch and be available as normal to continue supporting your ongoing business and continue growth, even during these challenging times.
In the following, we share the steps we are taking in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including how we continue to serve our customers.
Our response to Covid-19
1. Constant high-quality service: there will be no interruptions in service or integrations as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak. In return, however, we would kindly ask for compassion during this unpredictable time.
2. Meetings: online meetings are going to replace face-to-face meetings, both internal and external. Due to travel restrictions, our team is happy to join planned meetings via virtual meetings.
3. Business as usual: we can ensure that we will work as efficiently as always, even when our staff is working remotely. Further, we have taken steps to ensure you will continue to receive the same level of service and accessibility to our platform.
4. Tracking and platform: our systems and platform are all setup with the necessary security patterns using cloud services of Google and Amazon, which means all systems can be managed and operated remotely. A global working group monitors the situation on a daily basis together with country-specific teams and will ensure that all our systems will be available as usual.
5. Communication: we will continue to stay in touch and be available as normal to continue supporting your ongoing business and continue growth.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.