Scope of The Role
A Client Development Executive is responsible for client retention and revenue generation across a portfolio of managed and optimised local and international clients.
A Client Development Executive owns the client relationship and is responsible for developing and deploying account plans for their managed client portfolio. Commercial awareness, negotiation skills and the ability to identify and drive business development opportunities are some of the key skills that we are looking for in this role.
Client Development Executives work closely with local and international publisher teams to continuously have the best possible publisher and traffic mix for the programs in their portfolios.
You’re a passionate about client service, technology, advertising and very data driven. You are confident, willing to learn and to grow in our organisation, you retain information quickly and you can come up with solutions in a timely manner when facing challenges.
You are proactive and have strong analytical skills. You are also good at building relationships based on trust and working remotely with different teams. You are looking to continue your career in digital marketing and enjoy planning strategies to support clients to improve their performance.
· Understand and plan according to the business objectives of each client in a portfolio
· Build the marketing strategy and offer products to clients
· Report on client KPIs and make recommendations for growth
· Closely monitor all programs on a daily basis and be proactive if accounts are under-delivering to take action in a timely manner
· Propose new publisher recruitment and ask for support from the publisher team if needed
· Work with Client Development Manager on seeking opportunities to grow clients
· Be the first line of support for your client portfolio and publishers connected to their programs
· Support Client Development Manager on creating & presenting forecast, optimisation and development plans for clients
· Align with advertiser support to make sure that all support tasks, such as newsletters, banner upload etc. are done efficiently
· Book exposure/ placements when there is a new campaign
· Ensure that all client details, actions and administration are updated in our CRM system
· Manage account receivables and follow up when payments are late
· Promote and sell new product development features to your portfolio of clients
· Deliver against specific KPIs including monthly GP and revenue targets and profitability.