- Duration / Period: 4-6 months (Full Time)
- Location: Central London (Moorgate / Liverpool Street)
- Start-date: As soon as possible
Please bear in mind this is an unpaid internship. Travel and lunch expenses are covered.
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing and technology partner, creating smarter results for our clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We work with around 2,000 leading advertisers to maximise their digital marketing investment and demonstrate tangible returns and we help 180,000 online publishers to monetise their websites.
We are looking for a fast-paced & motivated digital marketing enthusiast, to be part of our internship program in our UK Partnership Development Team for 4-6 months, starting as soon as possible (Minimum of 4 months is required). The internship is available in our London offices, to be trained and supporting our team of Partnership Development Executives and Managers and developing Performance Marketing skills. A full training plan will be in place for the candidate to take advantage of.
Training Plan Overview
- Learn and understand the fundamentals of Partnership Development.
- Receive a training plan to aid in your development for the duration of this work placement.
- Develop performance marketing skills across Client & Business Development teams and experience the daily tasks of the team and the wider company.
- Receive full training from internal team members to improve performance in different areas of marketing.
- First hand contact with prospects to gain experience in how to approach and relate to possible publishers.