Tradedoubler & The Body Shop RETAIN Most Effective Mobile Affiliate Campaign/Solution award
posted by Marie Dalton - Head of European Marketing • 02 Dec 2013
Tradedoubler with The Body Shop is delighted to have triumphed again at the Effective Mobile Marketing Awards, by winning the Most Effective Mobile Affiliate Campaign/Solution for the second year running.
Tradedoubler worked with The Body Shop to create a campaign that integrated m-commerce and mobile-driven in-store activity, into the heart of The Body Shop’s existing affiliate programme. Together, The Body Shop and Tradedoubler developed a true omni-channel affiliate programme that joined up desktop, mobile and in-store sales channels and the teams that work in them, to successfully drive sales growth.
Some of the tactics that drove the affiliate marketing campaign included:
- The running of weekly mobile and in-store voucher codes
- Beating the last delivery date to stretch calendar-driven, peak sales periods
- A coordinated promotional plan of on/offline voucher codes that were integrated into the marketing calendar to take advantage of the wider advertising halo effect
- Testing different forms of mobile specific performance marketing, such as display banners, push notifications and text messaging
- The incorporation of Passbook into the affiliate marketing programme to extend mobile outreach and further drive sales.
This was a true “mobile-first” retail affiliate marketing campaign, and by using innovative features like Passbook we were able to extend our mobile outreach to consumers and help The Body Shop to increase their sales.