Royal Caribbean UK Launches on Tradedoubler!
posted by Simona Remesova - Agency Account Executive • 05 Aug 2013
Royal Caribbean UK (ID: 238019) has 22 ships, sailing to over 240 ports worldwide. The brand is known for its truly innovative onboard offering including a number of cruise line firsts, most recently with the inclusion of the North Star, where you can take in breathtaking views from 90 metres above sea level. Combined with this there are an array of other onboard activities, services and amenities, including simulated sky-diving and surfing, swimming pools, sun decks, beauty salons, exercise and spa facilities, ice skating rink, dodgem cars, rock climbing walls, miniature golf courses, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, West End-style entertainment, cinemas and Royal Promenades, which include interior shopping, dining and an entertainment boulevard.
There are three ships that sail directly out of the UK; Adventure of the Seas and the newly revitalised Independence of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas offering a great selection of timeless itineraries and the convenience of no-flight travel. Find out more on our website: http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/
- 4% Commission on cruise fare only value (example exclusions – taxes, shore excursions, flights, etc).
- High average order value.
- 9 out of 10 previous guest would recommend us.
- Extensive range of itineraries.
- Premium brand.
- Creative available.
See our latest offers on: http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/cruise-deals/
- Now offering three ships sailing from the UK, with amazing new itineraries!
- Exciting Stay & Cruise packages in Europe and Florida.
- Great choice of cruise durations, from short breaks to longer holidays.
- Over 240 incredible destinations in 72 countries on 6 continents. Destinations include – Alaska, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Canary Islands, Caribbean, Northern Europe, Mediterranean, New Zealand, Panama Canal, Scandinavia, South Pacific, and Transatlantic.
- Reserve your cruise now for just £150 per person.
Sign up to Royal Caribbean program today!
If you have any questions regarding the Royal Caribbean program please contact Simona Remesova at email@example.com .