Nuance: Introducing Newly Released PDF Converter Professional 8
posted by Chetna Vadukul - Senior Account Manager • 31 May 2012
Nuance is pleased to announce the launch of their latest and most advanced PDF Product - PDF Converter Professional 8 for the UK Market. In addition, affiliates can promote this at a special 20% off discounted rate, only £79.99 using Coupon Code ‘PDFPRO8’ (VALID UNTIL June 30th 2012)!
PDF Converter Professional 8 is smart yet simple-to-use software that lets business users improve the way they create, convert, securely share PDF files and collaborate. Featuring word processor-like editing, real-time interactive collaboration with multiple people, Cloud connectivity, PDF security, compressed PDFs and Dragon Notes, it dramatically improves business productivity.
This is the perfect product to work with all your PDFs, Microsoft Office files and paper documents. It's easy to install, fast and accurate helping anyone using PDF documents to save significant time and money.
The new version comes ready with over 50 new features and enhancements that make this product the most comprehensive PDF software replacement to Adobe Acrobat ever released. Some of these new features include:
- New - Connect to your documents in the Cloud
- New connectors allow files to be opened from popular cloud services, such as Dropbox, Evernote and PaperPort® anywhere.
- New - Create smaller PDF files
- Reduce the file size of existing PDF documents with the new Reduce File Size feature
- New - Preview PDF email attachments in Microsoft Outlook
- Get an instant visual preview of PDF email attachments without having to open them.
- Improved - Enhanced stamp creation
- Create signature and custom stamps in addition to the supplied set by right-clicking on a selected area
- PLUS MUCH MORE!
Not yet a Nuance Affiliate? Click here to sign up today
A variety of creative's are available to you on TradeDoubler. Simply log in to your account at TradeDoubler and pick up the creative that best suits the look and feel of your website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org