Morrisons Cellar Launches on Tradedoubler!
posted by Amy Lucas - Account Director • 26 Jul 2013
We’re pleased to announce that Morrison’s Cellar has now launched with Tradedoubler! Sign up to their affiliate program and start promoting their great offers now!
With over 1000 wonderful wines at prices for every pocket, there’s something for everyone. Look out for our special deals every week, from Half Price Wines to Mixed Cases of 6 under £30 and Cases of 12 under £60. You can even mix your own personal case of 12 wines if you want! There are over +500 wines exclusively sourced for Wine by the Case customers. We offer FREE Delivery on ALL Orders as well as 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What you can earn
As a launch offer you can earn double commission at 8% of basket value up until the 21st August 2013.
Join up now for:
- Standard 4% commission
- 30 day cookie
- Frequent updates and information on best sellers
- News and promotions
- Product Feed
- Special offers exclusive to affiliates
To get you started below you’ll find your unique tracking link, generic vouchercode and here is the Morrison’s Cellar logo.
Offer: 10% Off + FREE Delivery
Condition: New Customers Only
Start Date: 24/07
End Date: 07/08
It’s worth keeping in mind the terms and conditions of the programme which can be found below:
The Morrisons Cellar brand name
- The Morrisons and Morrisons Cellar brand name or any variation or misspelling of the Morrisons and Morrisons Cellar brand name should not be bid on any search engines or other Paid For Listings provider.
- This also includes ‘brand + generic’ terms.
- Affiliates are required to include brand and misspelling terms in their negative keywords list.
- The Morrisons and Morrisons Cellar brand or any variation or misspelling of the Morrisons and Morrisons Cellar brand name should not be used in the display URL.
- Affiliates are not permitted to register URLs/domains with Morrisons/Morrisons Cellar or any misspells.
- Affiliates should be responsible in their promotion of the Morrisons Cellar brand and avoid any use which may be interpreted as ‘spamming’.
Voucher code Policy
- Only voucher codes supplied by Morrisons Cellar, through TradeDoubler, should be promoted by affiliates on their websites, newsletter or through any other form or communication.
- Affiliates should not display voucher/discount codes that have been provided for use by other marketing channels or for other affiliates
- Affiliates found to be promoting unauthorized discount codes may have their sales declined.
- All discount/voucher codes must comply with the official IAB guidelines
- Please include all relevant T&Cs and an end date must be provided
- Sites must not use click to reveal functionality where there is not a valid discount code
Promotion of Morrisons Cellar via Toolbars and software applications is not allowed, unless prior written agreement has been given by either Morrisons Cellar or Tradedoubler.
- Affiliates should not register social media, youtube or any sharing application accounts containing the Morrisons/Morrisons Cellar brand name or any similar references.
- Affiliates are requested not to hardcode banners/logos into their sites so that updates made through the TD interface will overwrite any previous creatives.
- If this is necessary, permission should be obtained from either TD or Morrisons Cellar before doing so.
- Affiliates should not put the Morrisons Cellar website into frames or use masked URL’s
- Affiliates can promote Morrisons Cellar via solus emails, however creative sign off must be sought from TD/Morrisons Cellar before go ahead.
Important - Breaking any of the programme specific terms below will result in immediate suspension and the reversal of the previous 4 weeks commissions
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Morrison’s Cellar Account Managers below to help in getting the program live on your site.
The Morrison’s Cellar Affiliate Team.
Amy Lucas Juliet Wicker
Account Manager Account Manager
D: +44 (0)20 7798 6420 D: +44 (0)20 7798 5892