Madeleine – Programme description
MADELEINE is one of the largest mail-order companies offering high-end ladies’ fashion with a focus on international catwalk trends in the high-quality and exclusive fashion segment. The range includes exclusive high-fashion items, self-assured businesswear, versatile mix-and-match basics, on-trend accessories and luxurious lingerie. Cookie lifetime: 60 days. Commission: up to 11% per sale.
MADELEINE – Order exclusive and elegant ladies’ fashion quickly and easily online
Women with an elevated sense of style and quality can find exclusive high-fashion items, self-assured businesswear, versatile mix-and-match basics, on-trend accessories and luxurious lingerie on Madeleine ladies fashion .
Reap the benefits of a partnership with MADELEINE, with an average shopping basket value of over £250 and an attractive commission of up to 11% per sale!
MADELEINE focuses on international catwalk trends in the high-end, exclusive fashion segment. MADELEINE appeals to women with a keen interest in the latest looks and a strong affinity with high fashion.
The website Madeleine ladies fashion can only accept transactions from within the United Kingdom. In addition, we run partner programmes in Austria and Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Programme details at a glance:
· Average shopping basket value of £250 and upwards
· 9-11% commission per sale
· Cookie lifetime of 60 days
· 14-day return policy including free postage
· Possible to pay on account
· Data feed with all products
· Approx. 10 different collections/year capture the newest fashion trends
· Regular promotion of relevant top-level special offers
· Search engine marketing is permitted within certain constraints
· Professional and personal support
Register now and earn:
· 1-10 sales: 9% of net item value/sale
· 11-50 sales: 10% of net item value/sale
· 51 sales and over: 11% of net item value/sale
MADELEINE’s voucher policy
Please communicate only vouchers and/or voucher codes which you have explicitly received from MADELEINE through TradeDoubler. Vouchers from other sources, such as newsletters, print advertising, etc., may not be communicated and can lead to the partner agreement being terminated and commission rights being revoked.
In addition, ‘permitted’ vouchers may no longer be explicitly named if they have already expired. If your website includes an archive of previous voucher promotions, please ensure that the actual voucher codes are deleted.
The promotional code must be entered in the relevant field, ‘Voucher/promotional code’, at the end of the order process before clicking on ‘Redeem’.
Terms and conditions for redeeming a voucher:
· Minimum order value of £75
· Only one voucher may be redeemed per order and vouchers are not valid in combination with other promotions
· The voucher cannot be redeemed against previously placed orders
· The voucher cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent
To avoid misunderstandings, please inform your visitors about the terms and conditions and the process for redeeming vouchers!
Your personal contact person:
Should you have any questions or require more details, please do not hesitate to contact the address listed below: