How we hire at Tradedoubler
The aim of our recruitment process is to identify whether you are our next employee, and at the same time give you the opportunity to decide whether Tradedoubler is the right challenge for you. We have a thorough hiring and selection process that is designed to match the best candidates with the right positions for long-term success.
Our core values – Collaborative, Analytical, Optimistic, Determined and Daring – are the foundation for everything that we do and are an integral part of our recruitment process.
Here is more information about our recruitment process:
- Explore our current job opportunities.
- You can apply online directly to the person who is hiring.
The Interview Process
- The first step is a short phone interview. This is a quick and easy way for you to find out more about the job and for us to make an initial assessment about whether you have the skills and experience we are looking for.
- If we feel you may be a suitable candidate you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the manager responsible for hiring the role.
- Be prepared to discuss your skills, experiences and what you believe you can contribute to the role and the company.
- It is important that all new recruits are prepared to embrace our core values and behaviours so these will be discussed during the interview process.
- A small number of candidates will be invited for a second interview. Second interviews are usually attended by two or more members of the Tradedoubler team. This gives an opportunity for both Tradedoubler and potential candidates to discuss the role in more detail and ensure that the most suitable candidate is recruited.
- When we have chosen a preferred candidate we contact their references.
- Initial job offers are usually made verbally and will always be confirmed in writing by email.
- Final confirmation of the role, conditions of employment, salary and benefits is made in an employment contract that is signed by both parties.
- During our on-boarding process you will learn more about Tradedoubler and get to know many of your new colleagues.
If you would like to know if we have a suitable vacancy for you please have a look at our current vacancies.