To help our advertisers and publishers on a global scale we’ve partnered with the leading online payments company, Payoneer, to extend our low-cost and flexible Global Payments solution to include 200 countries and 90 currencies. To kick off the partnership we’re launching with a promo (more below)!Not only does this enhancement to our Global Payments solution benefit businesses operating in a single market, which we can now offer payments to in their local currency, but also international businesses that want to receive all payments in a single currency, either their local denomination, Euro or USD, regardless of where the programme is operating.Transactions fees and exchange rates may seem trivial, but these costs can add up and fluctuations can have a dramatic effect on a business. Those opting to consolidate their payments to a single currency are able to benefit from simplified workflows and reduced risk — all things finance departments love.Our Global Payments offering can be tailored to individual publishers, based on the home market, the countries where advertising programmes are running and by currency preference.
How to sign up:
- Login to your Tradedoubler account using your username and password.
- Go to Account menu in the top level navigation and select Payment Information.
- On the Payment Information page change the Payment Provider from Tradedoubler to Payoneer.
- Enter your password and click Save.
- Complete your contact details on the Payoneer Bank Transfer Setup page and follow the instructions to setup your account.